Friday, August 24, 2007

Summer is over...back to school

Winter and I have finally gone back to work and school this week. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Winter went and didn't cry much. I took her on her first day so I think that helped. Then on Tuesday, she got sick and William stayed home with her. Anyway, we have all been sick this week so it has been a little more difficult than I had hoped, physically anyway.
I also found out that I'm teaching three subjects this year. It is going to be a challenge.
Anyway, that is about all that is going on with us right now. I will report back as school gets going!

3 comments:

Jericha Karinn said...

hope you are enjoying your new school and new classes (even though we both know that they would be So much better if *yours turely* were there! :D )
i start on wednesday and im very nervous! they have me in completely different classes than gilmer did... for instance im taking earth science instead of biology and its not preAP?
i am however taking AP english and world history! which i am asuming will be both VERY difficult!

love always

Shiann Metheny said...

Keep it up and all that! I am sure you are doing a great job. Just remember to love the kids through it...though it is tempting to get angry!

Unknown said...

Good luck with your new school. I'm sorry all of you were sick! That stinks right at the beginning of the year! I hope you all are doing better now, though. Thanks for the birthday wishes. That was real sweet. We're all good here. Miss you!