Friday, September 26, 2008

"Blast from the Past" day

A couple of weeks ago was homecoming at Overton. (The week after the hurricane to be exact.) Anyway, one of the days was blast from the past day. I dressed up...see the picture below. Here is the sad part....my students said I looked great! lol They said you need to wear your hair like that more often! I think they mean I need to wear it down. At least that is how I'm going to take it anyway! So, I have decided to get a hair cut. (I realized that I have had the same hair style for about 10-15 years!!) The hair style I'm going for is below too. I'm strange I know! I was watching an episode of What Not to Wear and said I want that hair! Yes, I took a picture of the TV! I haven't gotten it yet, but I will soon!! Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Shiann Metheny said...

I love it! You look really good in the picture, and not just the hair! I think you should go for it!

Oh, and why don't I have a copy of the picture on your profile?

The Driskells said...

Cute idea for the hair! Can't wait to see the real deal!