Sunday, May 20, 2007

Weekend with Auntie


I have tried to get these posted while at school, but they have figured me out....I have been blocked! So, I'm sorry these are long in coming!

A few weeks ago "Auntie" came to visit. We went shopping at Goody's and had Sonic. Winter sat in the middle of mom's truck like always and Shiann sat next to her. I looked back at one point and Shiann was talking to Winter. It was SO cute!
Winter was looking at Auntie with awe (is that how you spell that?) and it looked like she was taking in EVERYTHING Auntie was saying. Once, Winter was having a fit about being put into her car seat. Shiann told her how important it was to be safe and stay in the seat. Well, Auntie said it, so is was good!! Now, when Winter forgets how important safety is, I remind her what Auntie said and she calms right down. And the other picture, which isn't that clear because I took them with my phone, was taken on the way home after a long day of shopping. Winter and Shiann both fell asleep. Is there any explaination needed for this picutre??? I sure wish that Shiann and Troy are able to live closer one of these days. Winter loves her Auntie and can't wait to see here again!!

2 comments:

Shiann Metheny said...

The Auntie is certain that she would love to have kids that are half as smart and cute as our Winnie Beth!! Man, I love that kid!

Unknown said...

Too funny! Winter's blessed to have such a sweet "Auntie" who showers her with so much love. I'm glad you get to see your sister so often!