Monday, March 17, 2008

What did I do???

Alright, anyone who has had a first child might agree with what I have to say here, while others might say..WOW!!! That was a lot of stuff! As we get ready for Max Mom and I started cleaning out Winter's old clothes and room today. My friend Mary is having a girl, so she's the lucky one who gets to go through all of this stuff! Anyway, all that to say...WHERE DID I GET THE MONEY AND TIME TO BUY ALL OF THESE CLOTHES??? I know some of it came from others and I was given a couple of trash bags of things, but wow!! it is amazing the amount of clothes I have. I must admit to William when he gets home later how much was bought while he was gone to Iraq. I guess shopping was what I did. Man, wish I would have realized that at the time. I probably would have stopped myself! There are 2 1/2 big black garbage bags of clothes from 12-18 months...this was the end of the time when he was gone. WOW!!!! :) All totaled, there are 7 1/2 big bags of clothes and one box of bibs, blankets, and hair stuff for girls! Mary, aren't you excited for Wednesday???

3 comments:

Shiann Metheny said...

That is great! I still have some for her at our house to bring next month! She hasn't had her bday yet, either!

Mary said...

That was so much fun, and more than anything, I am so thankful! I'm so glad you have great taste in clothes! Or maybe we both have bad taste...either way, I'm thrilled!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

I have been hearing about those wonderful bags of clothes this week from my sister--sounds like y'all have had fun getting ready for babies this week. I read your post about Winter being three and you're right--it seems like it takes forever to grow up when it yourself growing, but these kids grow way too fast! Hope you're feeling good--y'all take care!