Monday, March 3, 2008

What is it????

Well, I went to the doctor again today and have been working on not stressing about what sex the baby is. We have gone two times and the cord was between the legs so I decided that we were not going to find out what we were going to have until the baby is born. Well, I guess that did the trick! After a few minutes, the doctor was able to get some different views and let us know that it is a BOY!! I was so expecting a girl, so I'm still getting over the shock of it all. Of course he said that he isn't 100% sure until the baby is born, but he said he's only been wrong 1 out of 500 times. He said say 2 out of 1000 to make it sound better! Anyway, we are having a Max Odell...unless he comes out wiht red hair and then it will be a William #5! More later!!

1 comment:

Shiann Metheny said...

I have been DYING to make a boy scrapbook! Thanks for letting me play to his benefit!! I can't wait to get to be an uncle!