Wednesday, April 23, 2008

7 Random Things About Me (In repsonse to being taged)

Here is my response to Shiann's and I think Kara's tag....

1. I like hot sauce but don't care for tomatoes and peppers by themselves.

2. Dissecting Biology specimens, mixing chemicals, and generally playing in the high school science lab is fun for me!! (notice I said high school...don't think I would be able to handle a college chem lab!)

3. William and I talked about having girls for all 4 seasons. After the prom the other night, I think I might have changed my mind! We can't afford for 4 girls to go to prom!! Especially when they will probably go to a small school where it ends up that almost everyone goes to prom all 4 years.

4. I love teaching science!

5. Cleaning is not something I like to do, but I feel better after a clean house. Can I get someone else to do it??

6. I like green polish on my toenails.

7. Part of me wishes that June would get her so Max will come, the other part says..am I really ready for 2 kids?

I will tag Mary as I don't have anyone else to tag!! Hope you enjoyed my random thoughts for the day!

No comments: