Friday, May 22, 2009

Prom and other pictures

A couple of weeks ago Winter, Maxx, and I went to see my students at the prom. I dressed Winter up in a cute dress, took a few pictures before we left, and off we went. Win didn't want to talk to anyone while we were there, but she was so cute.


Maxx and one of my Seniors.


Winter and three of my seniors.




Both of these are from before we left. Isn't she cute???



Maxx has started to crawl and is pulling up some. I caught him "reading" a few magazines and books one night.




He also has a walker that he loves! It is funny because you can hear his feet thumping across the floor running to you.




Win coloring. She's actually doing better at staying in the lines. She's growing so quickly!



One day Winter and Maxx stayed home with William. Daddy introduced Maxx to a "Daddy Snack"; bread with butter on it. Now, when you sit next to him and eat toast, bread, any type of thing like that, he has a fit and wants some!


Everything is going well here. William finished the semester well and has already finished a summer class (which he made an A in!!) I think he's looking forward to only working for the summer.

I have some news, I'm going to school this summer! And I'm rather excited about it. SFA does a program for getting your certification as a Master Science Teacher. It is run by a grant program so, if your school will pay the fee, you don't have to pay. Anyway, I'm really excited!!

2 comments:

Shiann Metheny said...

Congrats, William! I knew you could do it!

I think y'all need to give him black beans. With all that hair, it would be a lovely picture.

Shiann Metheny said...

Win looks so thrilled to be a prom...funny girl