Wednesday, April 11, 2007

So I finally have a blog!

I have looked many times at what other people put in a blog and never thought I would do it. But as I think about it, wouldn't this be much easier than e-mailing pictures or other things out? And too...won't others that I don't e-mail as much be able to get this? So here goes! (Please forgive if some of this is rambling!)
I had forgotten how bad the pollen in East Texas can be! Apparently this year there was a pollen explosion. I'm sure glad I was able to go the allergy doctor and get things worked out. I wish that Winter didn't have to have the allergy problems we have. She's only 2 and is already on medicine twice a day. Oh well, maybe we will all get used to it after a couple of years.
As for my job, I really like it. I drive almost 45 miles to work one way, but to me, it is really worth it. The administration is very supportive and I don't have to worry about the things I worried about last year are just a nightmare now! As we are approaching TAKS time, things get a little more stressed, but hey, don't all jobs have stress? Though it is a long way home, I enjoy being able to think about the day and have some me time while I drive to get Winter. I have found myself daydreaming so much that I forget where I am!
William seems to like his job. He got out of the Army on February 19th and he seems to be glad about that. I didn't realize how much insurance and medicine cost until I had to buy some for myself!! WOW!!! We were lucky to have that. Other than that, I think he likes where he is now. He's working for a copy machine repair company out of Longview. He drives around a lot! I think one day he said that he logged over 200 miles...in one 8 hour day!! Wow! There are some days when he gets home early and others when he's late. But hey, it sure beats him being in Iraq.
Life has gotten rather boring, other than Winter and her antics (that requires a post all of its own!). But again, boring is better than bad exciting any day!

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Looking foreard to learning this format.