Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Winter's Antics....for this week



Wow, she's 2! And sometimes I wonder what is going on with her. There isn't a day goes by that she doesn't do something new. The other day, we were in the car and William said something to her, I think she was in trouble, and she said "WHAT?" to him. Neither of us could say anything for a while. I was doing all I could to not let her see me laughing!
She has become so independent and opinionated. She makes SURE that no one eats before they pray. She will tell you...(while she's pointing at you) "No eat, Momma! Pray!"
And the last one for this week....
We live across the creek from mom and dad. Tuesday's are the days that mom gets her from school so I was getting her from mom. She was walking up our side of the creek and was telling me to come on. She was ready to go home. I wasn't listening to her and kept talking to mom. She said "I talking to you mom, lets go!!" Wow...what have we done?!?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you started blogging, Holly. This will be a great way to keep in touch! I love the pigtails on Winter and the stories about her independence and stubbornness. Our daughters have some similarities!!!

Shiann Metheny said...

I almost bought this for her last weekend!! I am glad I looked at the pictures!