Saturday, June 30, 2007

Being Tagged

Kara tagged me, so here is what I have to say! :)

First memory: The earliest I can think of is my 3rd birthday party. Mom made me a Barbie Cake, with the doll in the middle, and I had lots of people there from church.

First real kiss: Does 3rd grade behind the bushes on the playground with David Smith count? That is the first one I can remember. Unless you count 6th grade when David and I (still "dating" at this point) tried to "french kiss" and both jumped back and said "Gross!".

First love: I guess it would be David Smith (who, from what I hear now, doesn't like girls anymore!!) but I'm not really sure. After 7th grade I never really dated anyone until I met William. So I guess it would actually be William, my husband.

First thing I think in the morning: In the summer...Do I REALLY have to get up? Is Winter up yet? During school...Okay, what are we doing in class today?

First pet: Missy the dog and Wilma the cat. Missy was a lab that we had forever and Wilma was a tabby cat that got bailed in the hay!

First question you'll ask when you get to heaven: What is it like to be able to know what will happen before it does?

First thing you think of when you hear the word vacation: Driving somewhere and getting to relax when I get there!

First best friend: Rebecca Miller. We went to school together from 1st to 7th grade, were in 4H together and both loved to ride horses. I think she's working as a park ranger somewhere in the panhandle now.

Last time I dressed up: Oh my, I can't even think about this one. I guess it was when I went to NASA and we had a formal type dinner there. That was at least three years ago.

Last thing I ate: Some sugar-free peach cobbler and a piece of chocolate cream pie. We had small groups tonight so there are always good things to eat there!

Last CD I bought: I honestly don't know!! I don't think I have bought one in a while!!!

Last time I cried: Tonight when asking for prayers in raising Winter. (She's getting really sassy and saying NO! to everything and everyone.)

Last good book you read: Karen Kingsbury's new series after the Firstborn books called Sunrise. That is the name of the first book too. It is GOOD!!!

Last time you told someone you loved them: Just now when I put Winter to bed.

Last really funny thing you did: I guess Winter thinks that everything is funny. I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Last thing I watched on TV: The Last Food Network Star It is a good show!!


Okay, here are my answers. I guess I will tag Mary and Shiann! I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to say!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed reading about your firsts and lasts! I'm sorry that Winter is giving you some grief. I guess they don't call them the terrible twos for nothing! At least that's what I keep telling myself! Amy's scheduled to have her baby on Thursday. Just wanted to let you know. Take care!

Unknown said...

I love reading your blogs. I am right there with Jules. Her "terrific" two behavior has started early!!! I just try to take a deep breath and try a little patience. Sometimes I NEED the time out!!! I hope to see you soon.
love,
Amy