Sunday, June 17, 2007

Recent pictures

Well, I haven't put pictures on in a while, so I thought I would put these in. Hope y'all enjoy them!!

Winter loves to ride her rocking horse and boots (thank you Auntie!!)



Here's one of Winter and Mommy. I don't get or allow many pictures of me, but I'm actually proud of myself in this picture!!


Winter has her name on her wall. This is the "W" she's always talking about that falls off the wall. She's such a ham!!




Winter was napping one day. Apparently she didn't like being in her bed. She got out of bed and did this all on her own and from what I remember, she was relatively quiet. :) If you look close, she has her purse around her leg!!




Cute ham!! :) Her eyes look funny because she's looking at me and not William taking the picture.




These...well these are too much!! It has been really wet here this last week and Winter wanted to take advantage of it. William was outside cooking so Winter took it upon herself to play in the mud. I call these are redneck baby pictures. She had fun. That is what was important right?? William washed her off with the water hose. I decided not to take pictures of the nakedness!!




Finally....
I made sausage for William for breakfast this morning. Winter looked at them and said "Cookies!!!". I said yes, Meat Cookies Winter, eat one!! She didn't believe me, but it was funny anyway.


3 comments:

Shiann Metheny said...

Wow that child is funny! She is such a cutie! Can't wait to see y'all this week!

Unknown said...

Wow, William's hair is the longest I've ever seen it!! And all those pics are so cute of Winter. She sure is a funny girl! Hope you guys are doing well. Love you!

Shiann Metheny said...

Ok, I didn't get the "meat cookies" thing until reading it a 3rd time! That is funny...maybe Win gets some of her silliness genetically from her mom!