Saturday, June 2, 2007

What is Winter doing these days??

Now that school it out, I must take a few minutes to tell everyone what Winter has been up to these last few weeks. It is so interesting what she says and does and where she comes up with these things!! William and I were discussing that she's making full sentences and it is funny! She said "This is my plate. This is your plate. This is Daddy's plate" when we were getting ready for supper. Here are some other things that she's doing/saying right now...

1. SHE "WENT" (trying not to be too graphic here) in the potty by herself today!! She said she needed to go potty and was successful! We are on the right path now!!

2. In the shower, she puts the soap in the corner and says "You no say me no soap...you stand in corner, you no say me no soap!" I wonder where she is getting this stuff?? :)

3. She loves to kiss booboo's. So much so that she will give you another one while trying to make one better!!

4. She loves horses! As you can see from the pictures she likes to pet them and play with them. When mom and dad were out of town we fed for them and she had to give every horse some hay. "It's my turn!" she would say when she was ready to give each their hay.

5. Every day, even though it was almost three weeks ago now, she says "I ride the big horse!"

6. I just heard her sing the night night song I have sung to her since she was little to the blocks..."Don't wake them up" she told me.

7. She LOVES cheese....anyone know where she gets that???


8. She doesn't like going right to bed but loves to rock. To prevent fits, we set the timer for five minutes and she knows when it goes off, it is time for bed.

9. She hears me calling William Honey, so she calls him Honey sometimes too.

10. We went to a movie last night and she was great! She watched it and seemed to like it.

11. Finally....the words she says are funny sometimes. For example, the word Wall...did y'all know it has three syllables??? I know it is because of how we talk, but I'm afraid Winter is going to have an East Texas accent!!

This is enough for now. I hope you all enjoyed knowing what Winter is up to these days!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute!! She sure is growing up. I'm amazed at how tall she's gotten! So, are you guys coming here this weekend?! We would love to see you if you are. Take care!

ldonaho said...

shes a mess! :D lol yur lil comments to principals n teachers are sweet! u may not know but u influenced me alot this year! thank you! thx for bein there for me! i miss u! luv ya! keep in touch! -lindsey